Тhermal socks LASTING WSM, Blue
Тhermal socks LASTING WSM are thermal socks suitable for tourism, ski and snowboard. They are knitted from a double layer yarn containing merino wool, which is a unique natural material that generates heat when wet, provides excellent thermal insulation and takes moisture away from the body. The socks fits well to the instep, do not interfere with the circulation and provide good thermoregulation. The fingers and heels are reinforced with protective zones that provide walking comfort and long life in the busiest places. The socks are made with an elastic bandage that ensures proper and comfortable fit to the leg. Their antibacterial silver ion treatment stops the growth of bacteria and fungi.
- Suitable for cold, winter conditions at temperatures from + 5 ° C to -35 ° C
- Resistant double layer plush
- Elastic bandage
- Finish seam, type "Rosso"
- Antibacterial treatment
- Composition - 85% merino wool, 10% polypropylene - silt with antibacterial treatment, 5% lycra
- the highest quality Australian wool, which provides excellent thermal insulation, generating heat when wet and moisture out. The fine merino wave has all the positive qualities of the wave, but it is soft and pleasant in contact with the skin.
|Sport||Ski; Snowboard; Tourism|
|Suitable for||Men; Women; Boys; Girls|
|Temperature range (°C)||-35 °C; +5 °C|
|Composition||85% Merino wool; 10% Polypropylene; 5% Lycra - Elastane|