Trampoline without springs with handle inSPORTline Cordy 114 Pink
The Spring-Free Trampoline with a Handlebar inSPORTline Cordy 114 cm is a special trampoline without springs. The jump mat is hung using 32 flexible loops. Jumping is so noiseless without any disturbing metal creaking. There are no hard components near the jumping mat for higher safety. Eight steel legs with rubber pads support the entire frame that features the maximum load capacity up to 110 kg. The jumping map is made of a quality, anti-slip and waterproof material.
This product features a practical handlebar which you can grasp during jumping. Its height is adjustable according to the athlete height and removable if you want jump without it.
The Spring-Free Trampoline with a Handlebar inSPORTline Cordy 114 cm
is suitable for dynamical fitness that combines quick and slow jumps
with sprint and power features. This workout can have a beneficial
effect on your cardiovascular system, lung capacity and perseverance.
Moreover, you can use it for whole-body training. It is in intended for
both commercial using (fitness studios and centres) and home using.
- Legs with rubber pads
- Removable handlebar
- Material of frame and handlebar: steel
- Frame tube diameter - 25 mm (material thickness: 1.2 mm)
- Handlebar tube diameter - 25 mm (material thickness: 1.5 mm)
- Material of jumping mat - polypropylene mesh
- Number of legs - 8
- Flexible loops - 32
- Distance between the jump mat and ground - 34 cm
- Handlebar height from ground - 118.5-128.5 cm
- Handlebar width - 51 cm
- Total diameter - 114 cm
- Usable diameter of the jump area - 78 cm
- Max. load - 110 kg
- Weight - 12.04 kg
- Suitable for both commercial and home using
- It meets the safety standards EN 13219 and EN 913
- Assembly without any tool
- It is not a springboard
|Developing skills for||Balance; Coordination|
|Suitable for||Girls; Boys|